Watch: Create Training in Less Than 5 Minutes
Multiple Activity Types
Deckspert offers a growing number of activity types to keep learners engaged and the content fresh.
- Procedure: From handwashing to motherboard assembly, train any process or procedure that be broken down into a discrete series of steps.
- Dialogue: For customer interaction scenarios like delivering the proper greeting or handling dissatisfied customers.
- Hotspot: Graphics with hidden clickable areas, primarily designed for software simulations (like POS systems).
- Feature List: An activity designed to train the distinctive features and benefits of individual products.
- Listicle:"List" meets "article." A flexible, all-purpose activity for delivering important training content in a bite-sized, easily-digestible format.
Deckspert is based on an intuitive card-and-deck based authoring paradigm. If you can create a step-by-step guide to a procedure or process, you'll find creating training with Deckspert a breeze. Deckspert has a robust online help center, with video tutorials and illustrated step-by-step guides, as well as inline help with pop-up guidance where it's most needed. The typical user can start authoring right away, and within a week or so, you'll be a pro!